Fully Galvanised Animal Feed Barrow
The V-Mac Feed barrow is ideal for moving feed around the farm. With dimensions of 24.5 inches wide, 56 inches long and 30 inches high it can carry 150 kg of feed comfortably.
- Made from galvanised steel for long life
- Only 24.5 inches wide – means it can be used in the tightest of areas
- With handles at both ends it can be either pushed of pulled easily
- Fully inflatable tyres allow it to be moved across broken ground. A pivoting control wheel allows it to be easily steered
- The V-Mac Meal Barrow can be fitted with a split galvanised lid for an additional £25
- What Size silo are you looking for? (usually big enough to hold 2 weeks or 1 month of feed)
- How are you going to empty the feed? Is it just filling into a bag or barrow, a loader bucket or into a feed system? Or are you looking to fill a feed wagon
- And finally do you need any customisations?
- Do you need extra height under the outlet?
- Do you need your V-Mac Silo Painted (if you are going for the TAM grant, you will need it painted)
Your order only goes into our production plan when we have all the information that we need to make your V-Mac Silo – this includes confirmation from you that you have your silo base installed and any other information that we need. Once we have this, we book in a production slot for your V-Mac Silo.