Our V-Mac 4 ton hopper is ideal for any farmer who needs an efficient way to handle their feed It is designed to store and discharge grains, cereals and home mixed animal feed.
The weatherproof silo is constructed out of 3mm folded galvanised sheeting which provides increased body strength and hot dipped galvanised legs to promote long life. Stainless steel bolts are used throughout.
- The rubber sealed lidcan be easily opened using a smooth rack & pinion system which can lock the lid in an open position. The lid folds above the body of the hopper which means that it can be positioned tight against a wall or shed.
- The Hopper can be filled with an 8ft bucket. With 91m clearance under the discharge the hopper can emptied using barrows, bags or buckets up to 8ft wide. An integrated filler pipe also allows the hopper to be filled by blowing feed in the conventional way.
- Fully galvanised with stainless steel nuts and bolts to promote long life.
- Easy to use lever opening—allows contents to be discharged in a controlled manner.
- Hopper opening can be adjusted to accommodate all augur systems.
- Legs and body are fully braced to ensure stability.
- Sight Glass on cone.
- Rack & pinion system for opening lid.
- Height—406cm, 492cm with lid open. Tipping height 360cm. Width—296cm.
- Width between legs—274cm
- Outlet flange height—108cm.
- Outlet height with bagging chute—91cm this can be reduced by 20cm or 40cm which reduces the overall height.
- Painted—in brown, green or grey.
- Auger box connection.
- Auger for filling diet feeder wagon.
- Extra height under the cone
- What Size silo are you looking for? (usually big enough to hold 2 weeks or 1 month of feed)
- How are you going to empty the feed? Is it just filling into a bag or barrow, a loader bucket or into a feed system? Or are you looking to fill a feed wagon
- And finally do you need any customisations?
- Do you need extra height under the outlet?
- Do you need your V-Mac Silo Painted (if you are going for the TAM grant, you will need it painted)
Your order only goes into our production plan when we have all the information that we need to make your V-Mac Silo – this includes confirmation from you that you have your silo base installed and any other information that we need. Once we have this, we book in a production slot for your V-Mac Silo.