Available in 8/10/12 tons
- Body and cone made from Magizinc – promoting high levels of corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty hot dipped Galvanised angle iron legs
- Full heavy-duty leg ring – for added strength
- 2 point lifting, rack and pinion lifting system for opening the lid
- Heavy-duty, hot-dipped galvanized chequerplate lid
|8 ton||3.12||10' 4"||4.98||16' 4"|
|10 ton||3.12||10' 4"||5.23||17' 2"|
|12 ton||3.12||10' 4"||5.48||18' 0"|
|Distance between the legs||2.07||6' 9"|
Purpose-built to your Specific Requirements
Customize Your Silo
All our V-Mac Silos are custom built to your specific requirements and its very important to us that you get the silo that is perfect for your needs. To allow us to do this we can provide several options at small additional costs.
Filler and Greater pipe position.
- What Size silo are you looking for? (usually big enough to hold 2 weeks or 1 month of feed)
- How are you going to empty the feed? Is it just filling into a bag or barrow, a loader bucket or into a feed system? Or are you looking to fill a feed wagon
- And finally do you need any customisations?
- Do you need extra height under the outlet?
- Do you need your V-Mac Silo Painted (if you are going for the TAM grant, you will need it painted)
Your order only goes into our production plan when we have all the information that we need to make your V-Mac Silo – this includes confirmation from you that you have your silo base installed and any other information that we need. Once we have this, we book in a production slot for your V-Mac Silo.