Standard Tote Bin
Used by animal feed companies throughout Ireland, the V-Mac standard Tote Bin is one of the most versatile, meal handling bins on the market. We have now redesigned the tote bin to make it even more flexible. Manufactured out of 2mm mild steel and galvanised throughout, it is robust and strong and is ideal for moving quantities of feed around farms in a clean and convenient manner. With dimensions H 165cm, W 150cm, D 125cm the store is very portable—with skids built into the base it can easily be moved by a forklift or teleporter.
- Strong—manufactured out of 2mm hot galvanised steel sheets with hot dipped galvanised legs. Moveable—built in skids for forklift or teleporter.
- Adjustable legs—Tote bin can be raised 80cm or 100cm. Fully covered—meal is protected from vermin and the weather. Integrated bagging hooks— allow for bags to be easily filled.
- Height 165cm
- Width 150cm
- Depth 125cm
- Capacity 48 cubic feet (1.6m3)
Wide Tote Bin
Manufactured out of 2mm mild steel, it is robust and strong and is ideal for moving quantities of feed around farms in a clean and convenient manner. With dimensions H 156cm, W 240, D 125 the store is very portable—with skids built into the base it can easily be moved by a forklift or teleporter. Inside the bin, support beams provide additional body strength.
- Strong—manufactured out of 2mm mild steel.
- Moveable—built in skids for forklift or teleporter.
- Adjustable legs—Tote bin can be raised 80cm or 100cm.
- Fully covered—meal is protected from vermin and the weather.
- Integrated bagging hooks— allow for bags to be easily filled.
- Fully galvanised throughout.
- Outside Dimensions 156cm high 126cm deep 240cm wide
- Inside dimensions 220cm wide
- Capacity 69 cubic feet (2.4m3)
The contents can be emptied out using the simple lever mechanism into buckets, bags or troughs. The galvanised split lid opens from the centre and each half slides down to the edge maximising the filling capability. The lid protects against vermin and weather damage. Telescopic legs are built into the leg mounts which allow you to raise the discharge chute 80cm or 100cm off the ground allowing you to fill buckets or barrows easily. Integrated bagging hooks enable you to fill up to half ton bags if required. The legs can be bolted in place making the Tote Bin a fixed item. An optional weather pack provides additional protection from the rain by creating a watertight seal on the lid and rubber brushes on the top of the bin body to prevent rain from blowing under the lid.
Tough Tote Bin
- What Size silo are you looking for? (usually big enough to hold 2 weeks or 1 month of feed)
- How are you going to empty the feed? Is it just filling into a bag or barrow, a loader bucket or into a feed system? Or are you looking to fill a feed wagon
- And finally do you need any customisations?
- Do you need extra height under the outlet?
- Do you need your V-Mac Silo Painted (if you are going for the TAM grant, you will need it painted)
Your order only goes into our production plan when we have all the information that we need to make your V-Mac Silo – this includes confirmation from you that you have your silo base installed and any other information that we need. Once we have this, we book in a production slot for your V-Mac Silo.